“I gained better understanding what is happening in the payments industry on a global perspective, the ‘market share’ of each, and with what payments methods cash will compete in the next coming years.” – Banque de France
This quick-hit day of training delivers the latest developments in payments specifically relevant to cash professionals.
- Tailored for cash industry professionals among the world’s central bank currency departments, commercial banks, and cash management companies
- Gain insight into the current state of play on “the other side”
- Program is presented at the host organization's preferred location – we bring the training to you
- Delivered by senior industry leaders with decades of relevant experience in both cash and payments
»» BOOK YOUR TRAINING
Contact Jens Seidl, Vice President of Business Development and Consulting, for a quote and to review potential dates.
With an easy-to-grasp format and dedicated time for questions and answers, cash professionals will come away with a powerful understanding of how their cash business might be influenced or shaped by the changing payments landscape.
Payment Trends in Key Markets
- Insights from key markets around the world
- How new technologies and changing consumer behaviours are impacting their respective payment landscapes
- Developments in cash usage
- General overview of the different processes and functions in conventional payment transactions
- The foundations to understanding the extent of challenger technologies’ disruption
- Which key players in the “old” payments world are being challenged in their current roles
Policy and Regulatory Developments
- New technologies, policy initiatives such as PSD2, and financial inclusion – and their significant impacts on payments and cash usage
- Updates on latest developments in that space
- Examples of how regulators in different markets have found different approaches to tackling similar problems
- Discussion of the latest payment innovations
- New technologies from mobile payments to crypto assets
- Technologies from mature, emerging, and developing markets