Be sure to mark your calendars and secure your spot at our partner event the next Coin Conference.
About The Coin Conference
The Coin Conference focuses on circulating coins as part of countries’ currency strategies. This includes design, security and cost-effective production, as well as handling, distribution and management in circulation.
- Forecasting demand
- Determining the optimum note/coin boundary
- Recycling and recirculation
- Minimising costs of production and circulation
- Building and maintaining public confidence
- Technologies for green, clean, and secure coins
- New coin cycle policies and strategies
- A sustainable future for coins
- Threats and challenges to cash and coins
Who Should Attend the Coin Conference?
- Treasury departments and monetary authorities
- Central banks
- Financial institutions
- State-owned and commercial mints
- Manufacturers of components and blanks
- Cash handling and CIT service providers
- Coin services
- Vending systems manufacturers and operators
- Suppliers of coin production, handling, and packaging equipment
- Consultants, distributors, and dealers